Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last Autumn

I live in Florida now and the season I miss the most growing up in the North is Autumn. I love making Autumn  cards, with the theme of leaves changing colors. In Upstate NY this was such a beautiful sight, it would take your breathe away, especially if you lived in the country or drove to the country. I was lucky to have spent a lot of my time in the country and saw many beautiful Autumns.  The card was designed using a Stampin Up set and the frame was from a company called Just for Fun. I sponged 3 autumn colors of my choice and stamped the leaves in the same colors inside the frame. The colors were Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil and Pumpkin Pie all from SU.  This will be my last Autumn card as I have already started on my Christmas cards......shhhhh yes already....LOL.  Thanks for looking.  Enjoy!


Last Autumn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails