Wednesday, March 3, 2010

StampFest By the Bay 2010!

I recently went to Stampfest by the Bay 2010 in Tampa, Florida and wanted to share a few new companies I found there. The silhouette pine trees are from Repeat Impressions or Just For Fun stamps, I can't quite remember which. The five horses are from The Rubber Cottage. The card with the tree and giraffe is borrowed from a friend and is from SU. The card with the sunflowers and barn is from Impression Obsession stamps. I also wanted to note that the cards were designed using the brayering technique, direct to paper, masking, and prismacolor pencils, blending stumps and solution. I hope this gives you inspiration to pull out your ink pads and stamp. :) TFL.

Black Beauties


Where there's a wilderness there's a way!

Serengeti Sunset

Sunflowers N Barns

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails